Under the leadership of Councilman Huizar, BSS crews constructed over 270 ft. of new sidewalk and repaired approximately 100 ft. of asphalt berm adjacent to the Santa Teresita School. Father Antonio Bouquet, then pastor of Santa Teresita Parish, built Santa Teresita School which opened on September 11, 1950. Father Bouquet invited the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose to administer and staff the school. Councilman Huizar and Principal Sister Mary Catherine Antczak took time out of their busy day to visit and thank the crew for their efforts. This new addition of sidewalk will allow an unobstructed and smooth walkway for the over 250 students that attend this school. On December 5th, the school thanked Councilman Huizar for the new sidewalk constructed by BSS. The Councilman, Sister Mary Catherine Antczak, and the Students walked the new 250 ft. pathway together.